Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Moving on up!

I was promoted to fifth grade! Last year, I had a fantastic class, so when the opportunity presented itself to move to fifth with them, I said yes! I am looking forward to the joys and challenges of  fifth grade. Being in fifth grade in an independent school means, preparing for middle school entrance exams, writing recommendation letters, and a three hour long graduation ceremony. We'll see how sane I am come June 2015. Luckily, I have an amazing teaching partner and we're working hard this summer to take the stress off come September. Yep, I said September! Another perk of private education- starting after Labor Day! I hope to post on a regular basis this year to document my move to fifth grade. I tend to have wonderful intentions, but don't have enough time to complete things! I will make a concerted effort to keep this at the top of my very, very long list of things to do.

Alaina

No comments:

Post a Comment